Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Thru 30 Response!


So the first top ten challenge of 2010 is in the books....

And I want to hear from you....what did you think? Big congrats to everyone who made it to the New Thru 30 finish line. It’s a very big deal to read through the entire New Testament in 30 days. I’m proud of you.

It was life-changing for me - wow! The power and effectiveness of God's Word to transform personal life is overwhelming. I hope the same was true for you.

But do not give up! It is about knowing Him all year long - continue to read Him so that you can hear from Him.

Remember, believers are strong only as the Word of God abides in them. The Word of God is spirit and life to those who receive it in simple faith, and it is a verifier of all who own its sway.
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed” (John 8:31).

Be sure to comment below on what ministered to you the most through this challenge. How many of you finished? What was the most significant challenge for you? Let us know.

pcraig

No comments: