Friday, March 5, 2010

It Takes People Stepping Up to the Plate!

Isaiah 6:6-8

"Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for." Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Listen to the words of Reinhard Bonnke:

People speak of "the call of the prophet" in Isaiah 6. But he never was called. He volunteered. Isaiah overheard God say "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us". He did not say "Isaiah, will you go?" Isaiah realized God would send anybody willing. He ventured to offer himself. "Here I am. Send me". The Lord did not hesitate or ask Isaiah to submit his C.V. first. He just said "Go!"


Are you willing to go? Are you one to be trusted in this generation?

For theTURN to be all that God has called us to be, you have to step up to the plate. You have to take a leadership role. You have to be sent.

pcraig

No comments: