Monday, October 11, 2010

LIFE CHANGE STORY - HEALED

Happy Monday!

One of my favorite times of the week – time to celebrate more LIFE CHANGE that God is hammering out each week here at theTURN!

This week I am sharing a bit of encouragement and excitement from Jessy Marie – God has used the people from the theTURN to minister to her life and I am thankful for that! We would not be able to do anything without their continued leadership and sacrifice. A life measured by their donation, not their duration!

This week’s LIFE CHANGE STORY highlights a student at theTURN and her experience with feeling called to this place!

I know you will have several people share their messages and share their life stories with you this next couple of days, but I feel the need to tell you my appreciation for you, your faith, and your gorgeous supportive family! I honestly don't know where I would be today without the Mercy and Grace God gave me the day I found him but I'm more than thankful for him choosing my path that he planned that lead me straight to Free Chapel and theTURN! Being part of this team is not taken lightly in my eyes! I see it as a privilege because I believe in your vision for this ministry and I hope to stay a part of that for as long as the Lord leads me; to which I see, He isn't changing plans for awhile. Lol! THANK YOU for being a strong and obedient pastor! I’ve changed so much since I’ve been here :) I'll never forget that Thursday night in June "91 days ago to be exact" when the Lord healed me of my depression that I hid so well...My life was forever changed! God had already healed me the day I accepted Him but I needed that leap of faith to move that storm or mountain from my life! Do you remember asking me and Alex one night in the arena, what was one thing we loved? And I remember Alex talking about baseball and all that and when you looked at me I had no answer. I said I was trying to figure that out! Well I have your answer now! Lol I love theTURN!! I love the people; I love the vision you have given us; I love being a support leader in my ION; I love seeing God move every night and I just love doing what I can to be a part! Bottom line... I LOVE SERVING and I'm blessed to that here @ Free Chapel! I hope this was a boost :) cause I know you need a lot of encouragement! Thank you again & I can't wait for more!

Jessy Marie

Celebrating His goodness!
pcraig

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud.